Easily deploy a high-performance network at an affordable price point.
With few (if any!) IT staff, your small to medium-sized businesses (SMBs) need a more-than-simple way to get your staff—and your customers connected. But you’ve also got a limited budget. So it’s got to be affordable. Oh, and by the way, it has to be really good Wi-Fi because if it’s not, your customers may not be back.
Ruckus Unleashed is a controller-less WLAN solution that enables small businesses to deploy great Wi-Fi in minutes, affordably.
Ruckus Unleashed Products:
- Ruckus ZoneFlex R320 Indoor 802.11ac Wave 2 Wi-Fi Access Point
- Ruckus ZoneFlex R510 Unleashed, Dual-Band 802.11ac Wireless Access Point
- Ruckus ZoneFlex R550 Unleashed, Mid-range Wi-Fi 6 Four Spatial Streams Indoor Access Point
- Ruckus ZoneFlex R610 Unleashed Dual-Band 802.11abgn/ac Wireless Access Point
- Ruckus ZoneFlex R650 Unleashed Mid-range Wi-Fi 6 Six Spatial Streams Indoor Access Point
- Ruckus ZoneFlex R720 Unleashed, dual-band 802.11abgn/ac (802.11ac Wave 2) Wireless Access Point
- RuckusZoneFlex R750 Unleashed Indoor 802.11ax Wi-Fi Access Point for Ultra-Dense Environments
- Ruckus ZoneFlex R850 Unleashed High-end Wi-Fi 6 Twelve Spatial Streams Indoor Access Point
- Ruckus ZoneFlex T310 Unleashed, Outdoor 2x2:2 2.4/5GHz 802.11ac Wave 2 Wi-Fi access points with omni and directed antennae
- Ruckus ZoneFlex E510 Unleashed Embedded 802.11ac Outdoor Wave 2 Wi-Fi AP with External BeamFlex+ Antennas
- Ruckus ZoneFlex T710 Unleashed, 802.11AC Wave 2 Outdoor Wi-Fi Access Point - Omnidirectional
- Ruckus ZoneFlex T710s Unleashed, 802.11AC Wave 2 Outdoor Wi-Fi Access Point - 120 Degree Sector
- Ruckus ZoneFlex T750 Unleashed, High-end Wi-Fi 6 Eight Spatial Streams Outdoor Access Point - Omnidirectional
- Ruckus ZoneFlex T750SE Unleashed, High-end Wi-Fi 6 Eight Spatial Streams Outdoor Access Point - 120 Degree Sector
- Ruckus ZoneFlex C110 Multi-Service 802.11ac Wall Plate Cable Modem Access Point
- Unleashed H320 802.11ac Wave 2 dual-band concurrent 2.4 GHz (1x1:1) & 5 GHz (2x2:2)